Alli's Awesome Adventures

Just a place for me to record some of my thoughts and memories :)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kylah & David's Wedding

Jumping around again... on October 29th I started my long journey home to be a bridesmaid in Kylah's wedding! It was awesome to see people from back home and have a few days break from school. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding but like a lot of other posts I have a TON so ask to see them later!

Let's start off with my favorite one of all (and can I just say that I am an amazing photographer ;)) Have you ever seen such a gorgeous wedding photo?!
Here is a great candid shot of the beautiful bride...

Looking down on the groom and mother of the bride...

Just having fun...

Dancing queens... I mean cousins...

The moms enjoying their dinner...

I tried to catch Krysta and Jeff off-guard but they saw me.

Lyssy and Krysta tearing up the dance floor...

And finally the happy couple! Congratulations Kylah & David! (yes, I am aware that the effect is a bit much... don't really care though!)

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Steven Crisp said...

Really great photos Alli! Yes, I love the first shot as well. And some of the candids too.

That's the only bad thing about being the photographer -- no Alli in the pictures :-(

But again, post those suckers up in one of your galleries.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger caroldcrisp said...

Kylah was a beautiful bride and she and David look so happy. Alli, you did take some wonderful photos! I was glad you were able to be there. The Coffeys are a very special family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home