Alli's Awesome Adventures

Just a place for me to record some of my thoughts and memories :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home for the summer!

I know that it has been a ridiculously long time since I have posted. I have been chastising some other people about updating their blogs but realize that I don't have a strong case if I do not update my own.

So, I am currently home for the summer. I am working on weeding all of the many gardens in our yard. Here are some flower pictures that I took a week ago or so...


(Unfortunately your frog cracked during the freezing process of Winter I guess...)


(What kind of flower is this Mom?)

And just for proof that we haven't burned it down...yet... ; )



I will have to upload a couple more photos later on because Blogger is not cooperating with me at the moment...

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger caroldcrisp said...

That blue flower is a phlox & the white is a variety of bleeding heart. The small white one with the yellow center is a primrose. I noticed the frog :( Guess it should have come inside for the winter. The photos are wonderful and we really appreciate all of the work you are doing around the yard. I especially love the angle that you used to take the picture of the house, (with the bleeding heart in the foreground). Very artistic!! Keep those pictures coming :)Love, Mom

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Steven Crisp said...

Hey, good eye for your photos Alli!

And congrats on keeping the house in one piece; at least on he outside ;-)

Seriously, thanks for all the help around the house while we are gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home