New Quilt Project
I am working on making a batik quilt and have been asked about the pattern and the fabrics. I figure it is easier to show some pictures of it. I have finished cutting out all of the pieces and have arranged them on the floor. I have to head out and get some variegated thread and then I can sew the top together!
So here are just a couple of pictures of the pieces all arranged...
The pictures don't really do the fabric justice but I will post some more when I have finished sewing the top together.


2 Comments:
The quilt is just beautiful and your fabric choices are awesome!! Of course, you know how much I love batiks to begin with. Keep going... you are doing an wonderful job. I can't wait to see it when we get home. BTY, you don't need to use variegated thread to piece the top together. It won't show anyway. I would wait and use that when you do the machine quilting.Love you :)
Wow. That's really something. It will look great on your bed once you are finished!
Post a Comment
<< Home