ISES Holiday Dinner
I'm bummed out that I missed American Thanksgiving again this year but tonight we had our International Student & Exchange Services holiday dinner so we got to dress up and have some ok food (though, in my opinion, Ying and I can cook a better dinner! ;) ) So first here's a picture of our table at the event, which was held in the University Club instead of Shirreff like last year so that was a nice change.
Here are a couple of pictures of my friend Ivana (from Serbia) and I:
Here is a cute picture of the roomie and I:
Here is my friend Gilberto from French 1045 last year:
Here is my friend Emelie (aka Sweden) and I (a little grainy but oh well):
So all in all the food wasn't that great but it was good to see my friends from campus that I don't get to see often because of the craziness that is the end of term. How is that for an international group? Serbia, Taiwan, Brazil, Sweden and me, the most exotic, United States! ;)
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!


3 Comments:
Cool -- glad you are keeping the U.S. well represented up there in the international community. You can be our ambassador and try to improve international relations!
As for food -- who knows, we may still have Thanksgiving leftovers by the time you get home ;-)
Hi Sweetie, you look beautiful! You and your friends looks like you were having a great time. It's nice to have friends from all over...goes to show how small the world really is :)We'll probably do a repeat of Turkey Day dinner for you at Xmas since it came out so well!(If I do say so myself:))
Hi Alli,
We miss you! It looks like you are having a great time up there. Can't wait to see you real soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home