After we learned about waves at Lana'i Lookout, we headed to the tide pools at the end of Sandy's to check out rocky shoreline organisms.

Professor Iwamoto briefed us about the location before he dispersed us to go collect organisms.

Professor Iwamoto brought different kinds of seafood to our labs as often as possible so that people from the mainland could try new things. This past semester, I tried octopus, raw tuna, Hawaiian butterfish, seaweed salad, raw crab, and shark. Hey, you only live once, right?!

Nobody said I couldn't play with my food...
Sandy's was gorgeous too...

Here is a local enjoying the day while fishing.

Random picture of the Waikiki trolley... thought it was cool.
2 Comments:
You can see why they call it paradise.
And for your food tasting. OMG, that's a japanese diet. I'd be so jealous if I hadn't gone vegetarian.
But seaweed salad -- yummy! And probably make you live to be 100 ;-)
That's the way everybody should be able to learn about Marine Bio! That's a nice picture of you....and what a stunning T-shirt you have on!
Post a Comment
<< Home