Alli's Awesome Adventures

Just a place for me to record some of my thoughts and memories :)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 25th

Christmas was very different than normal this year. First of all, it doesn't even feel like December to me so it's hard to picture Christmas. I'm used to a white Christmas or at least a cold Christmas. This year, there was no snow in sight and it was probably around 78 degrees... that's a Hawaiian Christmas for you. Although it wasn't the same, I had a good time hanging out with Kim and her sister and friend. They invited me to go to their part of the island, watch a movie and hang out. We saw Bedtime Stories... not a great movie in my opinion, but it was fun. Then we went back to their house and played some games. Overall it was a good time! Thanks Kim!

Oh another cool thing I saw that day was the LOST plane. Granted it was covered with a tarp so you couldn't really see it but you could make out the shape lol I'm a loser, I know!

Hope you all had a great Christmas wherever you were and next year I'm thinking a white Christmas is a must!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Steven Crisp said...

Yes, it wasn't the same over here either. Ours was *incredibly* low key. But I think that was needed to help us recover from the move (and the resulting bug I caught).

Starting to get back into the swing of things.

We missed you Alli!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger caroldcrisp said...

Next year we'll all have to get together. It really didn't feel like Xmas this year. Glad you have such nice friends and that you had fun hanging out with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home