Alli's Awesome Adventures

Just a place for me to record some of my thoughts and memories :)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Commencement Ball 2006

Well let's see... since I last posted, classes are officially over and finals are next week. Then I am here for another few days in order to see Choo Choo's graduation and we'll be hanging out with her family so it will be fun! Last Saturday was the commencement ball for Chaminade in honor of the graduating seniors. It was at one of the hotels in Waikiki and overall it was an entertaining night. Here are some of the snapshots from the evening...

Above me and my roommate are getting ready! (Choo Choo did our make-up and my hair!)

Angel, Alicia, Me, Lisa, and Choo Choo posing outside of the hotel by the ocean.

Me and Choo Choo at the commencement ball!

Here I am with a mask from our table's centerpiece because the ball was titled the "Masquerade Ball".

And finally, here is a picture of me and Alicia at the dance.

I will post again after finals are over hopefully with pictures of the Coffey's visit to Hawaii and Choo Choo's graduation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home