Alli's Awesome Adventures

Just a place for me to record some of my thoughts and memories :)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gingerbread House Party

It has been a little over a month since my last post and I am now back at school. I would like to say that I will be posting more frequently now that my memory card reader is at school with me but with all the work I have it looks a little dubious. Anyways, over Christmas break Melissa had a gingerbread house party at her house so here are some pictures of our houses (mine's a little more creative)

The first is Sarah posing with her Gingerbread house.

Next, Melissa is taking a break from her house to get a picture!

And last but not least is Lyssy with her gingerbread house (which got the consesus for best house)

Here is a picture of my gingerbread "house"... I like to think I took a few more artistic liberties than everyone else.

Next is a group shot of Melissa, Sarah and Lyssy with their houses...

And finally a shot of the four gingerbread creations together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home